Wed, March 20, 2019 | 10:00 am PST
A-Check Global’s HR Impact Webinar series presents Dave Basham delivering information on Form I-9.
Even the most seasoned Form I-9 professionals will walk away from this session saying, “I didn’t know that!” Dave, a highly regarded government speaker, will cover a wide range of information about Form I-9:
- Whether or not to insert ‘N/A’ in various blocks
- Differences between the online and paper versions
- Making corrections to the form
- What addresses are entered in address blocks
- Using abbreviations
- Rules for completing the I-9 before your new hire starts working for pay
- Getting help through the Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division hotline number
To view this informative webinar simply click below –
Dave Basham / Outreach Analyst / U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Dave joined U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services in 2008 following his retirement from the U.S. Army. He has conducted close to 600 Form I-9 and E-Verify presentations to nationwide audiences. Dave conducts ongoing sessions for many associations that include; Society of HR Management, American Payroll, and National Notary. In 2016, the American Payroll Association presented Dave with their annual Government Partner Award in recognition of his service, as a government agent, to the payroll community. Dave’s military assignments were numerous in the Infantry arena. His military service decorations include the Legion of Merit. Dave’s originally from West Virginia but now makes his home in historic Virginia.