Date: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
View a recording of the presentation here!
- Employer Perception vs. Reality
- Is Marijuana Harmful?
- Recreational Legal Marijuana States vs. Legal Medical Marijuana States
- Marijuana Usage Impact on the Workplace
- Why Should Employers Continue to Test for Marijuana use
- Best Practice – How to create and support a company policy
- Case Studies
Jim VerSteeg, Drug Screening Director – A-Check Global
Mr. VerSteeg has nearly two decades of management experience. He served as a regional loss prevention manager for Enterprise Rent-a-Car before joining A-Check Global in 2006. Mr. VerSteeg has headed the A-Check Global Drug Screening Department since 2007. His responsibilities include customizing drug and alcohol screening programs per client need, ensuring compliance for regulated employers and overseeing all aspects of the drug screening department and medical/substance abuse screening scheduling center.
Mr. VerSteeg is also an active member of both the Substance Abuse Program
Administrators Association (SAPAA) and Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA).