Do you know if your I-9 Forms are compliant? Can you provide your I-9 records within the timeframes required (72 hours) in the event of an ICE/HSI Notice of Inspection (NOI)? You are cordially invited to join A-Check Global and Form I-9 Compliance LLC for a complimentary 1 hour webinar providing the facts about I-9 Auditing.
Thomas W. Brechtel, J.D., Executive Vice President: Form I-9 Compliance
Thomas’ first-hand knowledge and expertise in the field of I-9 & E-Verify compliance have positioned him as an unparalleled subject matter expert in the industry. Thomas and his team translate complex immigration laws and employment eligibility requirements into the most legally-compliant and easy-to-use employment eligibility solutions available.
- To comply with and understand the law.
- To identify specific weaknesses in your I-9 Compliance processes and procedures.
- To ascertain formal training guidelines for all personnel managing your I-9 Compliance Program which includes:
- I-9 Completion Processes and Procedures
- Termination and Retention Processes
- Re-Verification Processes (Expired Work Eligibility Documents)
- To guard against potential government fines and serious employer and managerial penalties.
- Remediate Technical Violations
- To protect your Company’s name and reputation against unwanted negative publicity.
- To establish “Good Faith” Compliance with the Department of Homeland Security.
Please contact us with any questions you may have:
877-345-2021 ext. 6