Learn from the experts: Join A-Check Global & AppleOne Employment Services for a Special Complimentary Luncheon Presentation Thursday December 4th at A-Check’s headquarters in Riverside, CA. Attendees will earn 2.0 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. View Event Flyer (PDF)
Employment Screening Compliance
– Compliant employment screening practices, with emphasis on California.
– Compliance with FCRA applicant disclosure & reporting requirements.
– Overview of applicable regulatory bodies and Risks to non-conforming employers.
– Use of credit reports in the hiring process.
Drug Screening Compliance
– Best practices when implementing Instant drug testing products.
– Current drug screening products on the market, detection windows and performance.
– ROI between Instant drug products versus the traditional lab-based test.
Form I-9 and E-Verify Compliance
– The benefits of a centralized Electronic Form I-9 & E-Verify Management Solution that can be tailored to your business needs and current Form I-9 and E-Verify practices.
– Standard Operating Procedures and how they relate to the Form I-9 & E-Verify practices of your organization.
– Implementing an effective Monitoring and Compliance program specific to your organization.
– Gary Hanley, Director of Compliance, A-Check Global
– Jim VerSteeg, Drug Screening Manager, A-Check Global
– Thomas Brechtel, J.D., Executive Vice President – Form I-9 Compliance LLC
Earn Certificate of Completion
Attendees earn 2.0 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
Enter to win raffle and door prizes
Attendees must be present at time of raffle and distribution of door prizes to win.
Free MERIT Personality Profile
Attendees will receive a complimentary MERIT Profile Character & Behavior Assessment.
Catering by The Backstreet Restaurant in Riverside. Menu includes an assortment of fresh sandwiches and sides and assorted desserts.
We look forward to your visit, but space is limited!
RSVP by December 1st, 2014 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Event Flyer (PDF)