Recorded: Thursday, October 30th, 2014
Duration: 1 hour plus 15 minutes Q&A
View Recording of Webinar and Q&A Session
Download documents featured in the webinar below:
- HiW007 – Compliance Made Easy – State Scorecard (PDF)
- NELP Background Screening (PDF)
- Ban the Box Legislation Update (PDF)
- Background Screening Authorization Form Kit – U.S. (MS Word)
- Pre-Adverse Communication Letter – New 11-2014 (MS Word)
- Compliance Webinar Presentation (PDF)
Presenter: Gary Hanley, Director of Compliance, A-Check Global
Gary Hanley is a dynamic C-Level executive with 15 years’ experience developing and implementing web-enabled employment screening services and leading sensitive information technology projects. Gary’s management and Quality Assurance experience spans a total of 28 years, making him an invaluable resource to employers seeking to remain compliant with an ever-changing regulatory environment.
- Compliant employment screening practices, with emphasis on U.S. States with unique Requirements.
- Compliance with FCRA applicant disclosure & reporting requirements.
- Responsibilities of information providers and end users of consumer reports under FCRA.
- Overview of applicable regulatory bodies and risks to non-conforming
- Use of credit reports in the hiring process.
Toll free US & Canada: +1 877-345-2021
Direct: +1 951-750-1501