Join A-Check and AppleOne Employment October 22nd for a complimentary luncheon presentation at Elway’s – Cherry Creek in Denver, Colorado. Enjoy great food while learning from the experts about compliant employee screening practices with emphasis on Colorado’s specific employer requirements. Attendees will earn 2.0 (General) credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
Learn more: HR Luncheon Flyer (PDF)
Agenda – Learn About
• Compliant employment screening practices, with emphasis on Colorado.
• Compliance with FCRA applicant disclosure, notice and reporting requirements.
• Responsibilities of consumer reporting agencies and end users of consumer reports under FCRA.
• Overview of applicable regulatory bodies and Risks to non-conforming employers.
• Use of credit reports in the hiring process. Continue reading “Complimentary HR Luncheon – Background Screening Compliance: Best Practices For Colorado Employers”