Join A-Check & AppleOne Employment Services for a Special Complimentary Luncheon Presentation: “There’s No Place Like Work: Best Practices for a Compliant Background Screening Process For Nevada Employers”
Presenter: Gary Hanley Director of Compliance, A-Check
Gary Hanley is a dynamic C-Level executive with 14 years’ experience developing and implementing web enabled employment screening services and leading sensitive information technology projects. Gary’s management and Quality Assurance experience spans a total of 27 years, making him an invaluable resource to employers seeking to remain compliant with an ever-changing regulatory environment.
Gary currently serves as Director of Compliance for A-Check, leading both the Compliance and Quality Assurance Departments. Gary’s unique expertise has made him a trusted resource for employers in building effective, compliant Employment Screening programs.
– Compliant employment screening practices, with emphasis on Nevada.
– Compliance with FCRA applicant disclosure & reporting requirements.
– Responsibilities of information providers and end users of consumer reports under FCRA.
– Overview of applicable regulatory bodies and Risks to non-conforming employers.
– Use of credit reports in the hiring process.
When: Thursday June 26,2014
Where: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – 4455 Paradise Road Las Vegas, NV 89169
Length: 11:15 am: Registration | 11:30 am – 1:30 pm: Luncheon & Seminar
Registration: Please RSVP via email: DSchlaman@acheckamerica.com to register for the event. Registration ends on 06/20/2014
Learn More: Las Vegas HR Flyer 6-26-2014